- Teach current techniques of extended sinus surgery.
- Improve the knowledge in endoscopic approaches to all sinuses and anterior skull base.
- Provide hands-on sessions on cadaveric specimen and improve skills.
- Become familiar with endocopic endonasal approaches.
- Picking up some “pearls” and refinement and some new, less destructive techniques.
- An in-depth, three-day, full immersion course focusing on endoscopic approaches to all sinuses and anterior skull base.
- Includes live demonstration dissection sessions and instructed hands-on dissections on fresh specimens.
- Telescopes, full HD-cameras, the latest navigational technology (be impressed by “Ariadne’s Thread” to frontal sinus, for instance) and adequate instruments are provided for all.
- Fantastic equipment in the experimental lab!
Rhinologists / ENT-Skull Base Surgeons, ideally with considerable experience in endoscopic sinus surgery, interested in picking up technical “pearls” and refinement – and possibly some new, less destructive techniques benefitting outcomes in their patients.
Andreas Leunig (D)
Christian Debry (F)
Bernhard Schick (D)
Daniel Simmen (CH)
Valentin Tomazic (A)