Join our 4-day 360-degree skull base course dedicated to microscopic and endoscopic approaches to the skull base. This full immersion workshop is intended for neurosurgeons or ENTs from the world over, who wish to learn and practice the technical skills required for skull base surgery.
Practicing neurosurgeons and ENT specialists, fellows and residents in training.
– Full immersion
– 27 hours of hands-on practice
– Didactic lectures and videos from world-renowned experts
– Live 3D demonstrations broadcasted at each station
– Full HD camera, microscope, endoscope and exoscope
– High-speed drill, neuronavigation, headholders, adequate instrumentation for all
– Outstanding facilities